In accordance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and federal laws, we are always working to improve the
accessibility of our products and services for customers. If you experience difficulty using or accessing any element of this website or
on any Affinity Bank mobile app, please call 1 (866) 736-8194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to provide the assistance you need. Please do not include your account or personal information in any communication with us.
1. Accessibility: Affinity Bank desires to provide a positive client experience and to promote accessibility and inclusion. Our goal is to permit our clients to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website and other technology platforms.
2. Actions: Affinity Bank actively takes steps and devotes resources to further enhance the accessibility of our website and other technology. We continue to look for ways to improve the user experience. Our efforts are ongoing, and our specific activities include:
- Support – We engage consultants and vendors who assist our own staff for the assigned purpose of promoting the accessibility of our website and other technologies.
- Alternative Text – We provide alternative text (alt text) and captions in relation to media content.
- Website Structure – We incorporate the use of headings, lists, paragraphs and other formatting features to ensure our visitors can more easily use the site with assisted technology.
- Keyboard Access – We provide functionality that operates through a keyboard interface, without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes.
- Contrast – We consider the issue of contrast, to promote the accessibility of images and text when choosing colors and site design.
3. Ongoing Effort: Affinity Bank has a committed effort to improve our program and view accessibility as an ongoing effort.
4. Third-Party Sites: Affinity Bank may have links to different third-party websites. Affinity Bank is not responsible for and has no control over the subject matter, content, information, or graphics of the websites linked to/from our site. These sites, which are not controlled by Affinity Bank, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to control or remedy. These third-party sites are not used as the sole source of important information.
Please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website or our other technology.
Call 678-742-9990 | Monday – Friday | 9:00am 4:00pm Eastern | 400 Galleria Parkway SE | Suite 900 | Atlanta, Georgia, 30339