IT’S NOT AN “IF”, BUT A “WHEN”.
The Federal Reserve Estimates that Electronic and Paper-based Fraud Costs U.S. Businesses between $10 and $14 Billion each Year.
STUDIES SHOW YOU WILL BE A VICTIM
Cyber-attacks. Hacked accounts. Check/ACH scams. ACH debits and checks are the payment methods most impacted.
- 74% of organizations were targets of payment scams
- 66% check fraud
- 37% ACH fraud
- 68% by Business Email Compromise (BEC)
- 58% target the organization’s AP department
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS.
Every day, your Affinity Bank team fights fraudulent activity, but the risk is too high for both of us without additional protection. Please consider signing up for POSITIVE PAY to add an additional layer of protection for your business accounts.
You should be spending time managing your business, not dealing with fraudulent attacks. So, enroll your account in our Positive Pay program immediately.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Business In Matter of Minutes.
BENEFITS OF ENROLLING
- Added layer of security protection against fraudulent and unauthorized transactions from your business checking account
- Protects you from responsibility of any fraudulent or unauthorized transactions
- Makes meeting the “Midnight Deadline” for reporting much easier
- Gives you full control over checks presented against your account
- Eliminates the need for Stop Payments ($38 per stop pay, which adds up quickly…)
- If a check is presented against your account that you did not authorize in Positive Pay – simply “Void” the check within Positive Pay. No additional fees
- Gain better control over checks presented daily against your account – client must login daily to upload/enter issued checks and decision items by 11am
CONTACT A BANKER TO ENROLL IN POSITIVE PAY
Call: (678) 742-9990 | Email: email@example.com
Banking with Partners
Be a Client, not an Account Number.
Customer Service You Can Bank On. There is not a lot of goodwill toward bankers these days, and for good reason. But at Affinity Bank, we do things differently – no “nickel and diming”, no unnecessary complexities. Yes, we answer phone calls, return emails, and respond to texts. As a private banking client, you will know your bankers by name.