Cancel A Courier
Stop the Presses - Cancel Your Package Pickup.
Please fill out the Cancel a Courier form, and we'll cancel your package pick up.
Please keep in mind the upcoming Holiday Schedule for all courier services. If you are regularly scheduled for a courier pickup on a bank holiday your new pickup date is marked below:
2020 BANK HOLIDAY DATE
- New Year’s Day – Jan 1
- MLK Jr. Day – Jan 20
- Presidents Date – Feb 17
- Memorial Day – May 25
- Independence Day – Jul 4*
- Labor Day – Sep 11
- Columbus Day – Oct 12
- Veterans Day – Nov 11
- Thanksgiving Day – Nov 26
- Christmas Day – Dec 2
When holidays fall on Saturday, Federal Reserve Banks and branches will be open the preceding Friday. For holidays falling on Sunday, all Federal Reserve offices will be closed the following Monday.
- Please note requests for courier pick-ups need to be a minimum of $100
- DO NOT write the account number outside of the bag
- If you do not have deposit slips please include a note with your account number and amount INSIDE with deposit
- Please seal the bag before handing it to the courier
Please remember that e-mail transmissions are NOT secure. Never send confidential information – such as your social security number or account number – via e-mail. If you have questions about your account, please call us at 678-742-9990.