Funding When You Need It.
Serving the Southeast Business Community since 2002.
Bank with a Partner.
More than Customer Service. We Provide Personal Service.
For decades Affinity Bank has served the dental community and we have helped our dentists succeed. For instance, it’s been our practice to leverage your practice equity in underwriting your efforts to purchase new equipment, renovate your office, pay off student loans or buy into a practice
- Purchasing New Equipment
- Purchasing or Selling a Practice
- Refinancing Existing Debt
- Obtaining a Line of Credit
- Personal or Business Accounts
Hi - Tech. Hi - Touch Banking.
Real People, No Robots. Open a Personal Account.
You will never sit on hold for hours with an Affinity Bank account – business or personal. You can expect a real person to service your calls and industry leading technology to allow you to manage your money online and on a mobile app.
- Free mobile deposit with your smartphone*
- Free online and mobile banking with unlimited free bill pay
- Free external account transfers and person to person payments
- One of the highest money market rates in the Southeast
- First order of checks free (intro pack)
- Free eStatements
- Check and deposit slip images included in monthly statements.
- Up to $15 in ATM fees refunded each month for personal accounts
Deposit Checks. Anytime, Anywhere.
Banking at Your Finger Tips.
With Affinity Bank Remote Deposit, you can deposit checks from your office at anytime. It’s incredibly simple – as the checks are scanned an electronic image is automatically sent to us for posting and final approval. Without ever having to leave your office, you receive same day posting until 6 pm, as well as access to scanned check images. You can manage your finances online when you want, where you want. Check your balances, and when it comes time to pay your bills, save the stamp and setup payments from your account. It’s free, it’s easy.
Benefits of Remote Deposit
- Complimentary use of scanner* (retail value up to $800)
- $40 monthly fee waived with minimum average balance of $25,000
- Deposit until 6 pm EST for same day posting
- Live telephone support available Mon-Fri 9am–4pm EST
- Deposit any check or money order drawn on a US financial institution.
- Deposit images and reports available for 2 years
- Audit trail displays deposit history
- Deposit approval notification emailed within 2 hours
- Export data with compatible accounts receivable software
Benefits of Cash Management
- Initiate wire transfers
- Pay employees via direct deposit
- Positive pay and ACH services
- Dual control option with bill pay
- Security tokens used when sending wires and ACH
Benefits of Online Banking
- Single login for all your Affinity Bank accounts
- Real-time account information whenever you need it.
- Download information directly to QuickBooks or Quicken via DirectConnect
- Make loan payments (regular and principal only)
- Transfer funds between Affinity Bank accounts
- Request stop payments
- eStatements and check images available for 18 months
- Free unlimited online bill pay
- Free external funds transfer (transferring funds to/from your account)
- Free person to person payments
- Mobile banking app for iPhone® and Android®
- Automatically view updated account balance and transaction data from Affinity Bank as well as credit card, brokerage, and external bank accounts
Save Money on your Merchant Services.
Average Savings of $2,500+ Annually. More Than Low Rates. Lower Cost.
A complimentary rate review and savings analysis of your current merchant statement offers a simple and effective way to reduce your processing expenses.
Lower Your Bottom Line Processing Cost.
BETTER RATES AND PRICING STRUCTURE.
Fax a copy of your merchant statement to (678) 384-8054, for a detailed savings analysis, quote and proposal to enable
you to make an informed decision. There is no obligation, the report is yours to keep for future reference.
Local Support from People you Trust.
Professional consultation on the payment system that is right for your business and ongoing support from an experienced account relationship team.
Payment Technology to Meet Your Needs.
PAYMENT SOLUTIONS FOR EVERY INDUSTRY.
- All major Payment Card Brands and PIN Processing
- Check 21, Guarantee and Conversion
Getting Started is Easy.
No application fee, No Long Term Contract
Onsite Installation and Training
Contact Me Today.
Fill Out this Form, and I will be In Touch Later Today or the Next Business Day.
The difference at Affinity Bank is client service and the relationships we nurture.
As your point of contact, I want to help you prosper by offering products and services specific to dentistry. Whether that’s funding your next practice purchase or restructuring your commercial accounts, my team and I will do our best to save you time and money.
Ready when you are for a banker that will take your calls, return your emails and text you back. Thank you for considering me and my bank.
More than Customer Service. We Provide Personal Service.
Please remember that e-mail transmissions are NOT secure. Never send confidential information – such as your social security number or account number – via e-mail. If you have questions about your account, please call us at 678-729-9990.
What Our Partners & Clients Say About Us
After nearly 2 decades serving the Atlanta business community, we have racked up some incredible stories. References are available.
“Carter Barrett opened my first business account in 2006, he was patient with my lack of banking knowledge and courteous with his stewardship. Over the next 14 years Carter has not only helped with several accounts and a few loans, he has given me advice that has helped me succeed. I am forever grateful for the time he has invested in me.”
“The Affinity Bank family has been very good to us over the years. As our company has grown, Affinity has grown with us. I know that Ed Cooney and his team has our best interest at heart. I am grateful for our partnership.”
“I have known Carter for over 5 years and his advice and guidance have been invaluable! The knowledge and ability to take action to your banking or financial needs are second to his genuine desire to know he made you better than before you met him! Affinity Bank is lucky to have him as part of their incredible team.”
Dr. Aaron Swartz
“Securing a bank loan for the purchase of a dental practice can be an overwhelming experience. Affinity Bank first cared to know me as a person, and then recognized my ambitions to grow a pediatric dental practice to its fullest potential. Chris Cochran and his colleagues gained my trust because they met with me in person, realized my attributes, and showed good faith by offering a level of service that soared above and beyond the attempted efforts of big banks.
Affinity Bank’s support enabled me to feel confident in my decision to buy, assured my feeling of a secure investment, and best of all, allowed me to shine and provide the very best care for my pediatric patients.”
“Carter Barrett of Affinity Bank is the most client-focused business banker with whom I have had the pleasure to work. He took the time to truly understand my business and then went above and beyond to support the success of our business. From internal advocacy in support of business financing needs to teaching personal financial seminars at our advanced academy, no task was too big or too small. He is a shining example of excellent customer service.”
Owner & CEO of Esani Institute
“I am a business man and understand the importance of good Customer Service. I like dealing with people that do what they say. My experience with Carter Barrett and Affinity Bank has been above expectation. They have come through on every promise. The community approach and attention to my needs has been impressive. Carter has been engaging, supportive, attentive and available.”
“My big bank really let me down when I needed help with PPP. Affinity Bank and Carter came to my rescue when I needed them most! I am very grateful and I will be with Affinity Bank for years to come.”
"Modern banking with an old fashioned feel. That’s how Affinity Bank was described by a colleague when we asked for a bank recommendation. Boy, was he right! We were looking for an investor friendly bank as our old bank had made it increasingly difficult to do business with them in the past few years. Enter Affinity Bank. They took the time to get to know us and hear our story. They were as interested in who we were and our past experiences as they were our future. We made the switch and have never looked back."
"Modern banking with an old fashioned feel? Absolutely!"